To celebrate Spanish Wine Week, TheTaste are giving readers the chance to win 6 bottles of white wine from O’Briens Wine.
Spanish Wine Week will run from the 23rd until the 29th of April 2018. It is designed for wine and food lovers of all levels and there is an event to suit everyone.
From wine masterclasses, to delicious Spanish supper clubs or flamenco classes, Spanish Wine Week brings together like minded people who want to learn and have some fun!
6 Spanish White Wines
– Contrapunto Albarino
– Pazo Barrantes
– Valahondo Cava
– Alma Godello
– Monasterio de Palazuelos
– Tandem Inmacula
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Toni Brennan. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 4th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm May 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for 6 bottles of white wine from O’Briens Wine
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid