The g Hotel & Spa are delighted to celebrate their 10th Birthday this November with an array of events and tempting offers. The highlight of the month long celebrations is on Friday 27th November with a stunning Tasting Menu – 10 courses for €75.00 – kicking off at 7pm in the two AA culinary rosette Restaurant gigi’s.
Proudly showcasing the best of local, seasonal Irish food, each course has been carefully created by Head Chef Cedric Bottarlini and Sous Chef Pete Durkan to celebrate each year of culinary delights at the g from 2005-2015.
To book a place at this very special event, please call 091 865200 or email our restaurant reservations team on email@example.com
To celebrate their birthday we are sending a lucky winner to the g hotel to experience the lavish Tasting Menu for themselves.
The prize includes dinner for 2 guests from the 10 course tasting menu with an overnight stay in a Superior Room.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
The winner was Maria Noonan.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th November 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entrants must be available for the event on November 27th 2015.
– Dinner is from the set Tasting Menu.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (the g Hotel & Spa) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid