Lemon & Duke is situated on just off Grafton Street, where Lemon Street & Duke Street meet. They are open 7 days a week, offering a variety of tasty dishes for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner.
If you are looking for a bar with great food, great service and relaxing music, Lemon & Duke is your new spot. Their head chef Anthony Duffy has focused on fresh and local produce and created a menu that borrows heavily from both European and Asian food styles.
They can cater for many kinds of events including sit-down meals, after work events or even a birthday or special occasion. Their experienced event team will be able to help you along the way of creating a wonderful event.
TheTaste and Lemon & Duke are giving one lucky reader the chance to win dinner for four at their August Bank Holiday event. The dinner will include two courses and four cocktails for four people.
Their August Bank Holiday event will kick off with an early DJ and a band will entertain guests until late. This is an event not to be missed!
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Mary Galway.. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 1st
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 2nd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Winner must be available on the August Bank Holiday
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a 2 Course Dinner with Cocktails for 4 people in Lemon & Duke at Their August Bank Holiday Party
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid