The stylish 4 Star Hotel Kilkenny is situated 10 minutes from the city centre so it is the ideal base from which to explore all Kilkenny has to offer. Kilkenny is a beautiful medieval city with a remarkable collection of well-preserved castles, churches, monastic sites and winding narrow lanes for the whole family to explore.
Hotel Kilkenny is equipped with a technogym, a 20 metre swimming pool area which has won many design awards, as well as a kids area so everyone is catered to. Guests can relax in the sauna, steam room or jacuzzi or take a high octane class with fully qualified instructors. Taste Restaurant has a team of experienced and talented international chefs who specialise in combining local ingredients with elegance and style to create seasonal menus to please all palates.
Hotel Kilkenny are offering TheTaste readers a chance to win a two night break for two adults and two children – perfect for your next family break away.
This prize includes:
– Two night stay for a family of two adults and two children
– Breakfast and dinner on one evening of your choice in Taste Restaurant.
– Full access to the leisure centre – children aged between 4-12 can attend the kids club.
To win a two night break at Hotel Kilkenny for two adults and two children with breakfast and dinner on one evening of your choice in Taste Restaurant simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Stephanie Mulvihill!!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th May 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 30th May 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Not available from 20th Dec 2017 – 8th January 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hotel Kilkenny) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.