From warm Irish hospitality to exquisite food, outdoor adventure to ultimate relaxation, Delphi Resort, in the heart of Connemara, is a haven for romantic getaways, special occasions, adventure-filled family holidays and wellness escapes.
Delphi Resort has undergone huge transformations over the last 30 years, without losing its roots as a premier adventure destination in Ireland. Once an adventure centre and hostel, Delphi has evolved into a popular Irish short break destination – located on a 300 acre site off the beaten track in the stunning Delphi Valley, it boasts a 4 star hotel, an award-winning spa, a bar and restaurant with mountain views, an outdoor adventure centre, onsite café, hostel, a yoga & wellness studio, and business facilities throughout.
With a new head chef at the helm, Daniel Willimont formerly of Mount Falcon House Hotel, Delphi Resort are excited to share a new chapter of fantastic of food at the hotel.
Delphi Resort are offering you the chance to WIN a 2 night stay for two people with dinner on one evening and €50 hotel credit that can be used towards spa treatments or adventure activities.
To win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th April 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 3oth April 2017
– Prize includes 2 night stay for two people with dinner on one evening and €50 hotel credit that can be used towards spa treatments or adventure activities
– One €50 credit only is awarded in prize (€25pp)
– Booking subject to availability, not valid in July, August, Bank Holidays, Easter, or Halloween.
– This prize is non-transferable.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Delphi Resort) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.