The Brehon, Killarney is a luxurious hotel of unique grace and elegance set amidst Killarney’s breathtaking landscape, overlooking Killarney National Park.
Exceptional service and hospitality is guaranteed in The Brehon, with your every want and need catered for. Each of The Brehon’s 125 immaculate guest rooms offer views of the breathtaking surroundings of Killarney National Park in its natural glory and unparalleled beauty.
TheTaste & The Brehon Killarney are giving readers the chance to win a 2 night escape for two people with dinner cooked by Chef Chad Byrne at the award winning 2 rosette Danu restaurant and a 30 minute spa treatment each in the unique Angsana Spa.
For your chance to win this amazing escape simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Emma Sutton
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 4th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm January 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize must be availed of before
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid