San Lorenzo’s is a modern Italian restaurant on Georges Street in the centre of Dublin city, close to Temple Bar at the downtown end of the culinary-famous Camden Mile. Grafton Street shopping, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and Trinity College are all within a few minutes’ walk of our front door.
Their weekend brunch is a staple of the Dublin social scene; it’s a buzzing hub of Irish metropolitan dining. High-quality ingredients and a laid-back style offer a smart treat for discerning visitors seeking the finest Italian restaurant in the Irish capital.
If you are in quest of a cool and contemporary eatery for a business lunch or dinner, you can be assured that San Lorenzo’s is dedicated to delivering prompt and consistent quality and service every time.
About Dinner A La Carte
Fine, modern Italian A la Carte dining in a city centre venue with a great New York vibe; San Lorenzo’s pride’s itself on delivering seasonal, locally sourced Irish produce where possible. Their pork is single farm Co.Wicklow, the beef is Leinster Hereford or Angus cross breed, the lamb is Co. Kildare Curragh grass-fed, the chickens are barnyard humanly reared and their fish and seafood is from only sustainable species and sources mostly from our Irish Coastal waters. They make all our own pastas, breads and all our desserts and ice creams. Virtually everything is made in house.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm December 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid