Arthur Maynes Donnybrook is a relaxed and inviting gastropub in which you’ll find a combination of hearty Irish dishes and international flavours. A friendly atmosphere and the warmest service will make you feel at home in this modern and cosy venue, located in the heart of Donnybrook, neighbouring the Aviva Stadium, the RDS and numerous shops, and making it an ideal place to enjoy great food and drink after a day of fun.
The vintage decor of Arthur Maynes Donnybrook gives an affectionate shout out to its Corkonian heritage, as the restaurant is run by the same team behind Cork’s namesake and iconic venue known for its apothecary memorabilia, an eye-catching reminder of the establishment’s origin as a chemist. Besides a well-thought-out wine list and an ample selection of whiskey and spirits, you’ll find craft beers by Rising Sons, their own brewery, also pouring at the bar’s parent in Cork.
Arthur Maynes Donnybrook has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to win a 3 course dinner for 2 with a cocktail each this summer.
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th June 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th June 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Arthur Maynes) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid