Brasserie Sixty6, located in Central Dublin, aims to bring an innovative accessible menu of the highest quality food and an expertly chosen wine list to diners in funky, stylish surroundings, all at a reasonable cost.
At Brasserie Sixty6 they take their food very very seriously. With all the food cooked to order, their expert chefs use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers.
The beef is hung for 21 days for optimum flavour and tenderness, the poultry is reared only on natural foods and the fish and seafood is bought fresh each day from the markets. Their vegetables come fresh from the markets daily, and are washed and prepared in their kitchens.
That’s why the rib eyes, the homemade sausages, the calamari, the succulent chicken, the monkfish, the Alfredos, the risottos, the homemade chips and the salsas (to name just a few!) all taste so good.
Brasserie Sixty6 are offering TheTaste readers a chance to win a 3 course set menu for 2 people with a bottle of house wine.
To Win Prize Simply Follow The Steps Below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Brasserie Sixty6) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Rachel Kenny. Congratulations!