Win a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine and 2 cocktails on arrival from Vikings Steakhouse Clontarf – CLOSED
Vikings Steakhouse Clontarf is a cosy 60 seat restaurant with something for everyone, from healthy ways of eating & vegetarian options to locally sourced, fresh Irish seafood & 100% juicy Irish steaks and salads. There is a wide range of steaks available including steak on the stone. Also check out the Hunter’s Corner board for meats like kangaroo, ostrich and wild boar. The carefully selected wine list & cocktail menu perfectly match the flavoursome menu, whether from the a la carte or early bird menus. So let us look after you whilst you relax and enjoy the time spent with family & friends. Kids eat free EVERY Wednesday & Thursday (T&C’s apply). Full bar available including delicious cocktails and wide range of whiskies.
The prize is a 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine and 2 cocktails on arrival from Vikings Steakhouse Clontarf.
For your chance to win simply LIKE their facebook and fill out the form below:
This competition is now closed – The winner was Sarah McAndrew
Step 1: Like Vikings Steakhouse Facebook page
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Like Vikings Steakhouse Facebook page to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is 9.30pm 28th October 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 28th October 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Vikings Steakhouse) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid