Win a 3 Course Lunch for 2 with a Glass of Wine at Suesey Street – CLOSED
Since opening last year Suesey Street has established itself as one of Dublin’s most popular restaurants. The perfect blend of style and relaxation, Suesey Street provides the perfect atmosphere for dining with friends, family or your loved one.
They have just appointed a new head chef, Graeme Dodrill, who brings a wealth of experience and a passion for hospitality and good food.
Graeme and the team have launched a brand new lunch menu with modern European dishes using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Highlights include the classic Suesey Street Burger €15, the Dunany Crab Salad €12 and a tasty Pork Pie €10.
The new lunch menu is moving away from the a la carte offering so diners can enjoy a quick lunch that is great value. The menu also caters to diners who wish to enjoy a longer, leisurely meal and introduces “something for everyone” from those looking for a quick lunch to those looking to entertain and impress.
Lunch is served in Suesey Street Tues – Fri, 12pm – 2:30pm (and a special Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday 6th March) with starters from €6 and main courses from €17
For reservations please call 01 669 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To celebrate Graeme’s arrival and the launch of the new lunch menu we are giving you the chance to experience it for yourselves. The prize includes:
A 3 course lunch for two people with a glass of wine.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th February 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 1st March 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Suesey Street) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid