To celebrate Mother’s Day 1900 Restaurant will be open Sunday 6th of March from 1-8pm offering delicious lunch and dinner options with complimentary Prosecco for all the wonderful Mothers!
One of Harcourt St’s best kept secrets, 1900 provides a warm, calm atmosphere where dining can be enjoyed from lunch through to dinner. Executive Head Chef Tamas Kolaj has recently launched the Spring menus, lunch, early bird and a la carte including seasonal favourites such as Rosemary crusted Irish Lamb, House citrus cured Irish Salmon and delicious Asparagus, Quail Egg and Iberico salad with wild garlic pesto.
Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 12, A La Carte Monday to Saturday from 5pm and due to popular demand the Early Bird menu has been extended to include Saturdays, offering excellent value at €24 for two courses and €27 for three courses Mon – Sat 5-7.30pm
For reservations please call 01 4764667 or email email@example.com
We are delighted to offer you the chance to win a 3 course meal for two with bubbly for this Mother’s Day at 1900.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3th March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 4th March 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (1900 Restaurant & Bar) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Bebhinn O’Byrne