From tiny community markets to huge festivals, since 2014 The Dublin Cookie Company have been selling cookies around Ireland and always getting the same reaction – Best. Cookie. Ever!
The Dublin Cookie became a market favourite for making the American classics Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal & Raisin with the very best of Irish ingredients, and have since supplemented these classics with inventive flavours such as White Chocolate & Cranberry, Sea Salted Caramel & Toasted Pecan, as well as their cookie sandwiches in Carrot Cake and Banoffee flavours.
In March The Dublin Cookie Company opened Ireland’s very first cookie shop, on 29 Thomas Street, in the heart of the Liberties.
To celebrate the launch of The Dublin Company Cookie Company Cookie Shop they are giving one lucky TheTaste reader a ‘Cookie Club’ Subscription worth €59.
A Dublin Cookie Club Cookie Club Subscription includes a monthly delivery of some their signature flavours, along with a sneak preview of their next cookie of the month.
Imagine a new selection of freshly baked cookies showing up at their doorstep every month for three months. This unique prize is the stuff dreams are made of!
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Cassandra Koid.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 25th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 26th April 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Dublin Cookie Company) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid