The Ferrycarrig Hotel is a luxurious 4 star hotel on the banks of the River Slaney, an idyllic location to help you sail away into a world of relaxation in the Sunny South East.
One of Wexford’s finest hotels, The Ferrycarrig is beautifully appointed with modern, contemporary decor and is home to a fantastic spa and the highly regarded Reeds Restaurant, so everything you need for the perfect break is at your fingertips.
Win a 3 night midweek stay for 2 people in the 4 star Ferrycarrig Hotel. Enjoy a cocktail or a mocktail on arrival, breakfast each morning and dinner each evening in the 2 AA Rosette award winning Reeds Restaurant.
TheTaste and Ferrycarrig Hotel are giving readers the chance to Win a 3 Night Midweek Stay for Two People.
For your chance to win this 3 Night Midweek Stay simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
The winner of this competition was Sandra Gough.
Step 2: Complete our competition form
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 5th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm June 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid