Ever wanted to know how to brew your own coffee to perfection? Or maybe you know someone who does…. Fonté brew classes are designed to do just that!
Whether you want to perfect your own coffee skills, train to become a barista, or just enjoy a few sociable hours learning about the Fonté bean and of course the secret tips behind how they make the best coffees, Fontés barista classes are just for you at our special price of €50.
TheTaste and Fonte Coffee are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Barista Class and Lunch for two in their Fonté Café Bar on Parliament Street.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Niamh Keane! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 4th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Barista Class and Lunch for two at Fonte Coffee
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid