Win a Bottle of Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial – Closed
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with Moët & Chandon. In French, ‘osé’ means daring and this Valentine’s Day, Moët & Chandon unleashes the osé attitude with the perfect romantic gifts; Moët Rosé Impérial Daring presentation gift box or the Moët Rosé Impérial Iso suit. Bold, radiant and oh so chic, Moët Rosé Impérial is inseparable from the #moetmoments in life that revolve around love; the love for your significant other, your friends or closest family.
The ideal gift for any style lover, the Moët Rosé Iso suit is dressed in perfect pink and wrapped up in Moët & Chandon’s iconic black tie handle which has elegantly dressed the Maison’s legendary champagne bottles since 1886. Moët Rosé Impérial Iso suit proposes a chic new way to enjoy and share the famed Moët Rosé Impérial – an elegant moment with a significant other, a glamorous occasion with friends, or a joyful get-together with family and loved ones!
To celebrate the new offering from Moët & Chandon for Valentine’s Day, we have teamed up with the brand to give one lucky reader a Moët Rosé Impérial Iso suit on the most romantic day of the year.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS…… LIA BURNS
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midday 8th February 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 5pm 9th February 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Moët & Chandon) ezines.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.