To celebrate the exclusive launch of Guinness 1798 Double Extra Stout at The Loop in Dublin and Cork Airport we have one limited edition specially packaged, corked and caged 750ml bottle (9% ABV) to give away.
Ideal for sharing with family and friends, Guinness 1798 Double Extra Stout is a truly unique beer experience made from a classic recipe. Dublin and Cork are the first airports the world to welcome this exclusive brew, and the only retailer in Ireland and Europe to sell the prestigious stout.
Over 200 years ago in 1798, pioneer Arthur Guinness commissioned several large wooden vats to be constructed in Vat House Number 1 at St James’s Gate in Dublin. These vats were used to mature stout for up to 18 months before it was exported overseas. Oak from the Original Vat House #1 has been used to mature Guinness 1798 Double Extra Stout. Thus luxuriant and unique brew evokes chocolate, vanilla and liquorice with a distinct wood aroma.
Guinness 1798 Double Extra Stout is the latest addition to the extensive range of alcohol available at The Loop in Dublin and Cork Airport, where a real treat awaits any drinks connoisseur. The Loop in Terminal 1 at Dublin Airport is home to the world’s most diverse collection of whiskey, as well as The Wine Goose Chase – a unique collection of French, Australian, New Zealand, Chilean and American wines, all with an Irish heritage.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Ray Walsh.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 27th April 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Loop) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid