Join us to celebrate a week of Beaujonomie by Beaujolais with their first ever wine week in Ireland. Explore and discover different Beaujolais wines at food and wine events in Dublin, Cork and across the country.
The wines from Beaujolais are some of the most food friendly in the world. They range from light and juicy, characterful styles to more serious wines of exceptional quality.
Beaujolais week gives you a chance to share these varied styles in a range of Beaujonomie settings. There will be wines from across the ten top regions, aka the Crus, as well as the easy drinking styles of Villages, Blancs and Roses.
Beaujonomie is the real taste of sharing- sharing a table, wine and a dish.
TheTaste are giving you the chance to Win a Box of 12 Wines to Celebrate Beaujolais Week.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 21st
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 22nd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for 12 bottles of Beaujolais Wines
– Winners must be 18+
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid