“It’s Beaujolais Nouveau time” and enthusiasts around the world will enjoy their first sip of this vin de primeur on 17th November 2016 to celebrate the arrival of the new vintage! Every year, in celebration of the harvest, Georges Duboeuf unveils another interpretation of his highly anticipated Beaujolais Nouveau. Known for its colourful presentation, Duboeuf’s 2016 Beaujolais Nouveau label is vibrant and avant-garde offering a definite celebratory appeal!
Made from 100% Gamay grapes, Beaujolais Nouveau should be drunk young and served slightly chilled to make it even more refreshing to enjoy the juicy fruit, flavours of strawberries and raspberries.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Jo Willis. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Winner must have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 24th November 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 25th November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Febvre Wines) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.