The first step to getting on track with your New Year’s resolutions is trying Brancott Estate Flight, a new lower calorie wine from New Zealand wine makers, Brancott Estate. Crafted to be naturally lighter in calories and alcohol, “Flight” has 20% less calories & 26% less alcohol.
This innovative wine comes as Irish consumers continue to fall in love with New Zealand wines with a huge 17% growth the country’s distinctive fresh and ripe flavoured wines in the last 5 years.
Retaining flavour and depth to the wine was key as Winemaker Patrick Matterman explains “There are a number of ways to reduce the calories in wine but not all of these processes are natural and many of them affect the flavour of the wine. The lighter calorie wine which has been created with a unique production process that retains flavours but reduces alcohol & calories”.
To celebrate the launch of Brancott Estate Flight they have teamed up with WellFest. WellFest is Ireland’s largest health, fitness and wellness festival, and returns to Dublin on 12-13 May 2018.
TheTaste and Brancott Estate Flight are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a case of low-cal Brancott Estate Flight Sauvignon Blanc and two tickets to WellFest in Dublin in May 2018.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Dianna Collins
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 31st January
– Overall winner will be announced on Thursday 1st February
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Brancott Estate Wine) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.