Ladurée has a new prestigious address, now opened in the landmark building on the corner of South William Street and Exchequer Street, finally bringing the full Parisian tearooms experience to Ireland. The new boutique is like stepping into a jewel box; painted in Ladurée’s signature sea-green, it displays traditional decorative accents, busts, mirrors and classical paintings and showcases chocolates, champagne and of course macarons, all imported from Paris each day.
Furnished with marble topped tables and velvet upholstered chairs,the full Ladurée afternoon tea experiences now on offer. While nibbling on these dainty delights, diners can sip on a choice Nespresso coffees, teas, seven flavours of hot chocolate and even Ladurée cocktails.
Afternoon Tea is available seven days a week from €45 for two people, with sparkling options available.
Our wonderful friends at Ladurée have given us an exclusive prize of a Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in their new tea rooms.
To Win Prize Simply Follow The Steps Below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Laduree Dubin) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is … Casey Ward