Nestled in Portobello, Locks is a neighbourhood restaurant with one of the most unique dining rooms in Dublin situated on the banks of the Grand canal.
They serve their modern seasonal food, using quality sourced ingredients, creativity in every dish, with a focus on flavour.
The restaurant is run by a passionate chef team of Connor O Dowd, Paul Mc Namara, General Manager Andressa Coutinho and Head Chef Chris Maguire.
TheTaste and Locks Restaurant are giving you the chance to win a Chef’s Tasting Experience for Two.
The Chef’s Tasting Menu is 5 courses and is available on Tuesdays & Wednesdays for only €45. The talented chefs create this menu daily, it gives them an opportunity to be creative and test new dishes & combinations according to whats in season and available. Simple descriptions of The tasting menu are only written on a blackboard each evening.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 4th
– Overall winner will be announced June 5th
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Locks Restaurant) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– This prize can only be redeemed on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.