Hampers & Co is Ireland’s luxury online hamper & gift retailer. For over 22 years, they’ve created and delivered beautifully presented hampers of exceptional quality all over Europe. Hampers & Co work closely with exceptional Irish Artisan Food producers & suppliers in their ongoing endeavour to insure that their customer will feel as individual as the gift they receive. They take time and considerable care when creating your hamper so whatever the season, whatever the reason, you are guaranteed a special gift that is personalised and unique.
For the festive season Hampers & Co have created the Christmas Favourites Hamper. This decadent hamper is overflowing with everybody’s favourite festive treats including boutique wine, Nolan’s Smoked Salmon, Ballintubber Cheddar, award winning ham glaze from The Scullery, Christmas pudding, stuffing mix, Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate and lots more festive treats and surprises. Presented in a lined wicker gift basket with leather straps, the Christmas Favourites Hamper is the ideal gift this festive season.
To celebrate Christmas Hampers & Co have given us a Christmas Favourites Hamper for one lucky winner to enjoy.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
The winner was Rita Dunne.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th December 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hampers & Co) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid