Neven Maguire is Ireland’s most trusted chef. Irish people have turned to his recipes for over ten years, knowing they will get tried and tested delicious food, made with honest-to-goodness ingredients.
Neven and his wife Amelda are also parents to twins, toddlers Connor and Lucia, so they know the difficulties parents face in balancing hectic lives with a desire to give their children the very best start in life.
In this collection of recipes for babies and toddlers, Neven takes away the worry of introducing your baby to solid food for the first time and gives you plenty of inspiration to encourage your little one to develop a life-long love of delicious and nutritious eating.
Neven Maguire’s Complete Baby & Toddler Cookbook is published by Gill Books and is available in all good book stores or see Nevenmaguire.com.
We have three copies of Neven’s cookbook to give away, for your chance to win simply share on social media:
The winners are: Tony Courtney, Nadine and Susan Groarke
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 16th June 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid