Imen McDonnell lived a very busy life in America before giving it all up for love and moving to the Irish countryside. She writes an award winning blog Farmette which is based on her life here and her adventures in the kitchen.
Now she has turned that blog into her very first book, The Farmette Cookbook: Recipes and Adventures from my Life on an Irish Farm. The book is full of traditional and modern Irish recipes and top tips on how to master the skills required to recreate them yourself.
There are great images of all Imen’s recipes and her life on the farm and you will find a lot of American-isms in there too! Read our interview with Imen here and check out Niamh Mannion’s review of the book.
To be in with a chance of winning this stunning cookbook simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner was Jenny Quigley.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 24th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 25th April 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid