Be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, The No Cook Cookbook by Sharon Hearne Smith will show you how to cook in a totally new way – no oven, hob or microwave required. Discover 100 easy, innovative, inspiring recipes that don’t involve conventional cooking – instead you’ll find a wealth of clever shortcuts and simple alternative techniques for transforming fresh ingredients into vibrant and nutritious meals.
You’ll be surprised and delighted at the variety of gorgeous food you can magic up without your oven, including soups, noodles and pies, cheats’ pizzas and pasta dishes, simple sushi and ceviche, no-cook interpretations of familiar kitchen classics, and foolproof no-bake desserts.
Sharon Hearne-Smith has nearly two decades of experience of ghostwriting, recipe testing and food styling for high profile cookbooks, food magazines and TV cookery shows. She has worked with some of the biggest names in the business, including Jamie Oliver, Rachel Allen, Lorraine Pascale, Gordon Ramsay, James Martin, and on BBC’s Ready Steady Cook. Sharon lives in Dublin with her husband and two daughters. This is her second cookbook. Her first book, No-bake Baking, was published by Quercus in 2014.
To celebrate the release of The No Cook Cookbook by Sharon Hearne Smith, publishers Quercus Books are giving away THREE copies of The No Cook Cookbook.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winners are: Paula Ryan Kavannagh, Rosy Whelan, and Kenneth Carol.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 27th July 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.