Experience 25 years of taste and tradition at this fine dining restaurant in Ballsbridge. Located just 25 minutes
from the city centre, Roly’s Bistro is the perfect spot for a romantic dinner for two or catching up with friends.
John and Angela O’Sullivan are hands on directors in the restaurant. Over the past 30 years they have opened many successful restaurants in Dublin. Director and Chef de Cuisine Paul Cartwright and Head Chef Hughie Hyland are in the kitchen ‘on the stove’.
Both lead and cook by example, visiting food producers, carefully checking daily food deliveries, preparing dishes and sauces in the time honoured way. Experienced hands and palates create great taste.
Roly’s Bistro in Ballsbridge has a menu to suit whether you are looking to book a romantic meal, entertain important clients or celebrate an important family occasion in our restaurant upstairs.
TheTaste and Roly’s Bistro are giving readers the chance to Win a Delicious 3 Course Dinner for Two with wine.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 4th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm December 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Delicious 3 Course Dinner for Two with Wine at Roly’s Bistro
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid