Exclusive Competition on TheTaste, your chance to dine in Rustic by Dylan McGrath, where you will sample some tastes you have never experienced before and to finish off the night, you will be chauffeured to an over-night stay in The Fitzwilliam Hotel. Your transport is curtesy of Devine chauffeurs
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook…
Step 2: Enter your details below…
About Taste at Rustic
After a year of research spending time in Japan and experimenting with what McGrath describes as real Japanese cuisine, Taste is born. Situated on the top floor above his innovative and popular restaurant Rustic Stone Taste is an intimate, rich space. High end woods, exposed brick and probably the most luxurious, comfortable chairs ever placed in a sushi environment. However, you would be mistaken if you thought this was just a sushi bar, this is not just sushi, the menu below will show you the huge selection of the rarest beef cuts and more…read more
About The Fitzwilliam Hotel
If you haven’t experienced it yet, you’re in for a real treat: That special, charming, unfindable-anywhere-else traditional Irish hospitality but in a stylish, contemporary, chic, comfy, curl-up-in-a-nest-like setting. It’s the smartest, friendliest, warmest-welcoming hotel in Dublin. It’s the Fitzwilliam Hotel and it’s unlike anything else.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 31st July 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10am on 1st August 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Taste at Rustic) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid