Brioche is a modern Irish tasting plate restaurant located in the centre of Ranelagh by renowned chef Gavin MacDonagh. The award winning restaurant produces modern tasting experiences that are unique in Dublin and showcase the best in seasonal Irish produce. Classic French techniques are paired with beautiful presentation to ensure that your taste experience in Brioche is unforgettable.
The prize includes:
– A €100 Gift Voucher
For your chance to win simply share on facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th September 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th September 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Brioche) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid