Aldi is one of Ireland’s fastest growing supermarkets and one of the world’s most successful retailers.
They work with only the best Irish suppliers, passionate about giving you quality, award-winning food that you can trust. So, when you’re at your local Aldi store, not only do you get great value and delicious food, but you are also helping to support sustainable suppliers and farmers nationwide.
TheTaste and Aldi have teamed up to offer one lucky reader a €100 shopping voucher and a healthy hamper. To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize just complete Aldi’s Survey below.
This survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
For your chance at winning this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this survey on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete Aldi’s Survey
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 9th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on February 10th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Aldi) ezines
– The €100 voucher can only be used in one of the 130 Aldi stores located in the ROI
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid