Lunch time just got a whole lot more interesting in Dublin’s Creative Quarter with the launch of Fade Street Social’s Spring/Summer Lunchtime opening hours.
Now you can enjoy lunch in the buzzing and vibrant atmosphere of the Gastro Bar from Wednesday to Sunday. Or perhaps enjoy some of the best home grown produce in the Main restaurant for Lunch On Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Ideal for a quick bite on your lunch break or a leisurely meal at the weekend, Fade Street Social is a great spot for daytime dining in Dublin City.
To celebrate their new lunch offering, Fade Street Social have given us a €200 voucher for you to spend on lunch.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Eavan Murray.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Fade Street Social) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid