Opening its doors in March 2014, The Exchequer Wine Bar is a sister restaurant to The Exchequer Dublin 2.
Their renowned Sunday Roast is without doubt the best value, tastiest Sunday lunch in town so be sure to make the most of your Sunday and stop by The Exchequer wine Bar.
They encourage guests to relax, eat and drink good food, wine, cocktails and beer, enjoy good company, and to quite simply, enjoy your experience.
TheTaste and Exchequer Wine Bar Ranelagh are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Family Sunday Roast with all the Trimmings and a Bottle of Wine at The Exchequer Wine Bar Ranelagh.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 7th
– Overall winner will be announced April 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid