THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
To celebrate the launch of its exciting new menu, Food For Life, Insomnia is offering one lucky person the chance to win lunch for their whole office (up to 20 people). From a Moroccan chicken and mango mezze flatbread to dry cured ham and mozzarella focaccia, food on the go has got an overhaul at Insomnia.
32 delicious fillings are now available on a selection of 19 breads, from flavoursome roast onion bread to healthy wraps, flatbreads and thins. The salad range is also expanding, with nutritious new choices such as a crayfish and egg protein pot and teriyaki chicken salad with rice noodles and supergreens added to the menu.
A range of fruit salads, yogurt and granola pots are also available, alongside fruit salads, and yogurt and granola pots. Choose a sandwich wedge, wrap, flatbread or thin with a hot beverage for €5.95 or a ciabatta, focaccia, baguette, toast or salad with a hot beverage for €6.95.
All sandwiches and salads at Insomnia are individually handmade using fresh, local ingredients of the highest standards.
For more information, visit www.insomnia.ie
For your chance to win, simply follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 20th September 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 12pm on Monday 21st September 2015
– Prize is for lunch for you and your office (max 20 people)
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Insomnia) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner of our Lunch for your whole office is… Edelle Monahan