Fused by Fiona Uyema is a range of healthy and tasty flavoured soy sauces that brings excitement to your everyday cooking.
Fiona has created three different flavours with their own personality. Clever Classic, Cheeky Chilli and Glorious Ginger are extremely versatile and can turn a basic dish into a tasty meal within minutes.
The range of sauces are made using clean ingredients filled with health benefits and save on time for the busy yet healthy home-cook. My soy sauce range is high in protein with no added sugar, preservatives or additives.
Fused by Fiona Uyema is available in Supervalu stores in Kildare and South Dublin or you can buy online www.fionauyema.com, RRP €2.99.
To celebrate the launch Fiona is offering one lucky TheTaste reader the chance to win a Fused by Fiona Uyema hamper and a copy of Fiona’s cookbook Japanese Food Made Easy.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Claire Kennedy. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th October 2016
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 31st October 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Fiona Uyema) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.