Win a Grey Goose Luxury Hamper and Limited Edition Le Fizz Flutes – Closed
GREY GOOSE® Vodka is created with an unrivaled level of craftsmanship in the celebrated Cognac region of Western France, using only the very finest French ingredients. Its signature smoothness and distinct character are the result of an extraordinary passion for spirit making and a commitment to the highest possible quality.
You can win a bottle of this sophisticated spirit as well as two limited edition Le Fizz flute glasses, perfect to serve GREY GOOSE‘s signature cocktail, Le Grand Fizz.
To prepare Le Grand Fizz at home, you just need to combine GREY GOOSE Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, soda water and fresh lime. Le Grand Fizz is a refreshing cocktail, ideal to add a touch of French romance to your soirée.
For your chance at winning this luxury hamper simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now close. The winner is Neil Reid. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 28th February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Grey Goose) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.