The Spanish region of Navarra, located in the north-west of Spain, combines a wide array of styles, from delicate and refreshing whites to complex reds and world-famous rosados. The DO’s diversity is its strength and within its varied wonders there really is something for everyone.
Navarra’s rich cultural heritage comes to life during the month of July, when the Festival of San Fermín takes place and both locals and tourists flock to the city of Pamplona for a week of celebrations in one of the world’s most famous street fiestas.
Just in time for this year’s Festival of San Fermín, Navarra Wines have teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to wine a delightful hamper with six bottles carefully chosen to showcase the region’s splendour.
The hamper includes the following wines: Otazu Chardonnay 2016, Otazu Rosado Merlot 2016, Gran Feudo Reserva 2011, Inurrieta Norte, Príncipe de Viana Garnacha Roble and Sarriá Crianza.
For your chance to win this exclusive Navarra Wines hamper follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Sorcha Ní Fhuaráin. congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st July 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Wines from Spain) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid