Resting on the banks of the River Ilen, Glenilen Farm is an idyllic location for dairy farming. Alan’s family has been tending the same small dairy farm for generations.
In 1997 Valerie began using this milk to make homemade cheesecakes for the local country market. Her cheesecakes, made with fresh, simple ingredients, quickly gained popularity. What started as a hobby continued to grow, and in doing so transformed their small farm into a hive of activity.
Glenilen Farm and TheTaste have teamed up to offer you the chance to win a hamper of fresh produce and merchandise worth €100.
For your chance at winning this fabulous hamper simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winners are Dee Lattin and Louise Jennings
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 20th of December
– Overall winner will be announced on December 21st
– Glenilen Farm are extending this competition until Christmas – two winners will be chosen (one from November and one from December)
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Glenilen Farm) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.