Bonac 24 is the first product from a new distillery established in Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow. Gavin Clifford, the young man behind the distillery explains that it’s going to be available nationwide early on 2017. His partner in the project is his father, Michael.
Regarding the origin of the name, Gavin explains: “We developed our name from a place where I spent a lot of time in New York and where I really had a connection to. We finally decided on our finished product, our 24th samples which read with the name Bonac 24. We decided to incorporate the number into the name, again because it was something real and authentic.“
The botanicals used in Bonac 24 are juniper, Angelica root, cassia, coriander, star anise, cardamom, cucumber, spearmint, pear, lemon, bergamot and curacao. Bonac 24 can be served perfectly with a premium tonic water garnished with mint and lime.
We have teamed up with Bonac 24 to give one of our readers an opportunity to win this hamper containing Premium Irish Gin Bonac 24 with Special Edition Glassware.
For your chance at winning this hamper from Bonac 24 simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS Lís O’Connor.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd April 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bonac 24 Irish Gin) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.