Jam-making season is upon us and to celebrate Siúcra is encouraging people to make homemade jam from fresh foraged fruits readily available throughout the summer months.
To get you started, we’re giving one lucky winner a hamper full of jam-making essentials including Siúcra’s Sure-Set Jam Sugar, jam jars, jar decorations and a recipe booklet so you can make the most of the juicy summer berries.
Take the guesswork out of jam-making with Siúcra’s Sure-Set Jam which has been specially formulated to produce vibrant and flavoursome jams in a fraction of the time taken using traditional methods. It contains added pectin which works with the pectin naturally found in fruit and allows even novice cooks to make perfectly set jam in minutes.
For your chance to win this great hamper of jam-making essentials simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Mr B Dooley @CBChmec
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 28th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Siúcra) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid