Win a jam-packed Pancake Tuesday Hamper with Crepe Maker thanks to Keelings – Closed
This Pancake Tuesday, Keelings are encouraging visitors of TheTaste.ie to create some fruit frenzied pancakes to enjoy with family and friends.
Keelings want to make this Pancake Tuesday a fruity and tasty one for all ages by topping off delicious delights with some inspirational berry touches.
Or why not go one step further this Pancake Tuesday and use Keelings blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries to create your own fruit faced creation. Keelings berries offer the perfect combinations of colour, shape, and size to help bring your berry own special pancake to life.
To celebrate Pancake Tuesday, Keelings are giving away the fantastic prize of a Pancake Tuesday Pack: bursting with everything you need for flipping pancakes, a snazzy chefs hat and apron, pancake ingredients, and a Russell Hobbs crepe maker. An ideal treat for fruit faced foodies everywhere!
To be in with a chance to win this great prize from Keelings, just answer the following question:
Keelings are proud providers of strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, and what other berry?
– Goji berries
– Kiwi berries
Check out www.keelings.com for more healthy and delicious recipes.
For your chance at winning this this great prize from Keelings simply follow the steps below:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Nicola Stenhouse. congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 13th March 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 14th March 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Keelings) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.