Weekends never seem to last long enough and Wineport Lodge has decided to something about it. Weekends are made for flicking through the newspapers, catching up on some shut eye, and waking up to breakfast in bed at this stunning luxury bolthole before a late check out on Monday.
Head Chef Austin Byrne has put together a delicious new three course brunch menu that gives guests and visitors alike the opportunity to ease into the week ahead, because why would you rush on a Sunday?
Wineport Lodge is giving one lucky Taste.ie reader the chance to extend their weekend with three course Sunday brunch including a pitcher of mimosas or Bloody Mary, overnight accommodation, breakfast in bed, morning paper and a late check out (1pm) for two people.
For your chance to win this amazing overnight simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 7th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm June 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid