Win a Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Hamper – CLOSED
Make this Christmas one to remember with Lily O’Brien’s exquisite novelty Christmas gifting collection. For the foodie with a sweet tooth, Lily O’Brien’s is your one stop shop for a great range of festive confectionery delights. From advent calendars to Christmas crackers and scrumptious treats in keepsake gift boxes, every taste is catered for at Lily O’Brien’s this Christmas! Lily O’Brien’s would like you and yours to share the most delicious and divine chocolate delights this festive season.
To kick off the celebrations in style and spread some Christmas cheer, Lily O’Brien’s would like to offer one lucky Taste reader a beautiful chocolate assortment hamper. Spoil yourself and loved ones with some of Lily O’ Brien’s best-loved recipes, along with festive favourites including the beautiful Lily O’ Brien’s advent calendar house – the perfect way to start counting down the days to some festive fun!
For your chance to win simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on a weekly basis before 10pm on 30th November 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Lily O’Briens) ezines
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is…. Angela Grogan.