September sees Ireland’s largest dark chocolate brand, Lindt Excellence, celebrate the breadth of amazing flavours in their exquisite range. Crafted by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers, only the rarest and most aromatic cocoa beans are blended with the finest ingredients creating combinations of intense flavour and elegant texture.
From the iconic and refined 70% Cocoa to the zesty Orange Intense and for the more adventurous, a Touch of Sea Salt, no matter what your preference, Lindt Excellence offer exciting and innovative flavours to match every palate.
The Lindt Excellence range boasts a wide range of cocoa percentages and flavour combinations and is available nationwide retailing at €2.69. Irish chocolate lovers can expect to see Lindt Excellence in-store nationwide this month and we have a hamper of the stunning chocolate for one lucky reader.
The prize includes a luxury hamper filled with amazing chocolate from the Lindt Excellence range.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter:
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th September 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 12pm on 30th September 2015
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner of the Lindt hamper is … Breeda Woods