The K Club, Ireland’s First AA 5 Red Star Hotel, is a luxury resort nestled in the beautiful County of Kildare, where the River Liffey meanders through the soft green countryside.
A long-standing member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, The K Club has pioneered 5 star service in Ireland from the very moment they opened the hotel doors in 1991.
Afternoon Tea is served in the luxurious Chinese Drawing Room and has become one of the most sought-after traditions among the guests in The K Club.
You will enjoy a selection of homemade sandwiches, homemade pastries and fresh raisin scones as well as herbal, fruit or traditional tea or coffee and a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne.
Yeats Afternoon Tea is served in two sittings. The first is at 2:30pm and the second at 4:15pm.
To win a luxurious Champagne afternoon tea at The K Club simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed….. The winner of this competition is Róisín Connaughton
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th November
– Overall winner will be announced on December 1st
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for the ezine updates of TheTaste & The K Club
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid