Bottled at 49% ABV, the Bombay Sapphire Distillery Laverstoke Mill Limited Edition Bottle has been produced to celebrate the opening of Bombay’s new distillery in Hampshire. The Limited Edition Bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin pays homage to the history of the gin whilst maintaining the iconic blue colour with which it’s now synonymous.
It features a ceramic application of renowned designer Si Scott’s illustration and the bottle is inspired by the two intertwining glasshouses which sit at the heart of the distillery at Laverstoke Mill.
The elegant stopper and bottleneck are inspired by the multifaceted glasshouses. Meanwhile, the bottle features a metal band which represents the colour of the materials used in the refurbishment of the site, bank note detailing to reflect the industrial heritage of Laverstoke and imagery of the exotic botanicals infused into every drop of Bombay Sapphire.
Bombay Sapphire is now partnering with TheTaste.ie to give away three of these exquisite botles to three lucky readers.
Besides sipping this gorgeous gin or using it for fabulous Gin & Tonics, check out our Bombay Sapphire holiday cocktail ideas on TheTaste.ie for inspiration!
For your chance to win a bottle a limited edition bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin, simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Fíonnadh McGonigle. Congratulations!
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 21st December 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 22nd December 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bombay Sapphire) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid