Ardkeen Quality Food Store stocks the World’s Best Selection of Irish Artisan Food. Ardkeen specialise in sourcing the best quality food from over 130 Irish artisan producers that they know and trust and who make, bake, smoke, grow and cook really good food.
Their Food & Wine Hampers & Gifts will be savoured and remembered. Carefully selected from some of Ardkeen’s favourite producers, they contain the very best of local, regional & Irish artisan foods that will excite & delight. Ardkeen boast an impressive range of hampers with something to suit every budget. With beautiful presentation and FREE delivery to Irish addresses on purchases over €79 & just €5 otherwise they make the ideal Christmas gift. Order online at ardkeen.com.
To celebrate the festive season Ardkeen have given us their luxury Portally Hamper worth €150 for one lucky winner. The Portally Hamper is brimming with artisan gems from producers such as as Highbank Orchard, Skelligs Chocolates, Seymours Biscuits, Wild About, Sheridans and carefully selected wines. For a full description of the hamper click here.
For your chance to win simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight Thursday 10th Decmeber 2015
– Overall winner will be announced on Friday 11th December 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Ardkeen Quality Food Store) ezines
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is … Jessica Furling.