Skelligs Chocolate is a family business based in South West Ireland, at St. Finians’s Bay overlooking the magnificent Skelligs Rocks. They welcome visitors to come to their new open plan factory, recently named in The Lonely Planet’s Top 10 Regions to visit in 2017, to see the chocolates being created, taste the freshly made delights and learn more about chocolate.
To celebrate Easter, one of the busiest seasons at Skelligs, one lucky chocoholic is in with a chance of winning a Skelligs Hamper, filled with favourites from Skelligs including bars, truffles, clusters, and brittles.
This luxury Skelligs hamper includes:
– 5 Bar Gift Pack
– Formal Collection Box (10 Truffles)
– Strawberry & Champagne Truffles (150g Pouch)
– Whiskey Crème Truffles (150g Pouch)
– Orange Brittle (150g Pouch)
– Honeycomb clusters (100g Pouch)
– Mixed Award Winners
– 2 x yummy Skelligs Chocolate Bars (75 grams each)
For your chance at winning this Luxury Chocolate Hamper from Skelligs Chocolate simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Anita Conlon.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th April 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th April 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Skelligs Chocolate) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.