Win a Luxury Festive Afternoon Tea for 2 at the InterContinental Dublin – Closed
Escape winter chills and celebrate Christmas in Five Star style with the finest Festive Afternoon Tea for two at InterContinental Dublin in Ballsbridge (formerly Four Seasons Hotel).
Served in the luxurious surroundings of the Lobby Lounge or the intimate and cosy Reading Room with an open fire, the InterContinental is offering you and a friend the chance to win an afternoon of indulging in a selection of mouth-watering Christmas treats, topped off with a glass of Champagne.
And for those who can’t stand the thought of not winning, make sure you don’t miss out by booking now.
For your chance to win a Luxury Festive Afternoon Tea for 2 at the InterContinental Dublin simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Katriona Quinn. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd January 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The InterContinental Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.