Win a Luxury Overnight Stay for Two at Galgorm Resort & Spa with Dinner – ClOSED
Only 30 minutes away from Belfast, Galgorm Resort & Spa is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. This luxurious hotel in Northern Ireland is set across 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, it truly has a unique setting.
Galgorm boasts 122 luxurious guestrooms including 48 deluxe rooms, Junior and Signature Suites, and the unique Thermal Village & Spa that is the first of its kind in Ireland.
Close to both Belfast airports and the breathtaking scenery of the North Antrim Coast, Galgorm is the perfect base from which to explore the region’s most renowned attractions, if you can drag yourself away from all of the opulence and amenities Galgorm has to offer.
Together with IndulgeMe, Ireland’s newest women’s lifestyle magazine for women, TheTaste is giving you the chance to win an overnight stay for two people with dinner, breakfast and thermal village access included.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Sinead King. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 22nd February 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 23rd February 2018.
– Prize includes a midweek overnight stay, dinner in Fratelli’s restaurant (3-courses, excludes drinks), breakfast and thermal village access.
– Prize valid Sunday – Thursday, for 6 months and subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste and IndulgeMe ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste and IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.