Sitting within the magnificent 350 acre estate of Ashford Castle, The Lodge at Ashford Castle, County Mayo, is nestled on the banks of the beautiful Lough Corrib.
Built in 1865, The Lodge is now part of the award winning Red Carnation Hotel Collection, offering a luxury country house appeal, elegant decor with a modern touch.
Discover Wilde’s Restaurant, serving fine contemporary Irish cuisine in a stunning setting, with splendid views over the waters of Lough Corrib.
The Lodge at Ashford Castle has achieved some incredible awards and accolades including Best Fine Dining Hotel of the Year 2017 and Best Romantic Hotel of the Year 2017 from The Irish Hotel Awards. They were also voted No. 9 in The 50 Best Hotels in the World 2016 from the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
TheTaste and The Lodge at Ashford Castle are giving you the chance to win a luxury overnight escape in a suite for 2 people with breakfast and dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant. The lucky winner will also receive a 15% discount in the Beauty Rooms and late checkout.
For your chance to win this amazing overnight stay simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 13th November
– Overall winner will be announced 14th November
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Lodge at Ashford) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Date of stay is subject to availability.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.